Tuesday 16 November 2010

BRETON SPA and OZ RACING : A WINNING TEAM

Il team Red Bull vincitore del Mondiale F1 utilizza cerchioni OZ-racing lavorati sul centro di lavoro ad alta velocità XCEEDER 1200.

OZ RACING, one of our customers, is a company internationally acknowledged and famous for its products – from aftermarket high-performance alloy car rims to technologically advanced and sophisticated products for the world of racing from rally to Formula 1 Grand Prix.
OZ RACING has purchased a BRETON interpolated 5-axis high-speed work centre XCEEDER 1200 RT. Thanks to this new work centre OZ can maximise rim structural efficiency  while drastically reducing production times.
In fact this work centre, purchased from BRETON SPA, and thanks to the technological partnership secured between these two companies, OZ RACING has developed superior performance rims for the Red Bull F1 cars which will be racing in this coming season.

2 comments:

  1. my link Great web site. Plenty of useful info here. my response I am sending it to some friends ans also sharing in delicious. my review here And obviously, thanks for your sweat! my site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dennie,
    thank you
    I always hope that my work will be useful
    Sergio Prior

    ReplyDelete